CNN is having a bad week!
On Monday, three CNN employees resigned from the network for pushing a false Trump-Russia story. Amid the fallout, Project Veritas released their new video, “American Pravda”:
The video kicks off with the Project Veritas journalist inquiring: “Why is CNN constantly Russia this, Russia that?”
“Because it’s ratings,” John Bonifield, CNN supervising producer answers.
“Our ratings are incredible right now,” Bonifield continues with no hint of shame. Yes, because if you’re going to mislead and misinform your viewers; justify it by saying ratings are better than ever. At a time when CNN’s trust with viewers is the least among all the cable news networks, I’m sure writing off their faulty Russia reporting as a “ratings grab” will instill them with more trust from viewers. Genius move, Bonifield!
Another stunning exchange caught on video between the PV journalist and Bonifield:
PV journalist: “But honestly, you think the whole Russia shit is just like, bullshit?”
Bonifield: “Could be bullshit. I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now. We don’t have any big giant proof.“
Bonifield even goes on to admit that he thinks “the President is probably right to say… you are witch hunting me.” Yet, here we have an article from CNN both almost outright confirming an investigation into Trump’s ties with Russia and that it “appears to be moving… closer toward his inner circle… and his own conduct“; while mocking Trump’s “remarkable show of frustration”.
Wouldn’t you be frustrated if a cable news giant like CNN was ceaselessly lying to viewers about your supposed Russian connections with zero evidence and being under investigation for it when an investigation didn’t even exist? The folks at CNN know nothing about shame to lambaste the President for getting frustrated with the news they know is unsourced, unfounded, and unproven. CNN had no credibility or integrity prior to this but really, this proves it:
CNN is no longer even a news network – only a propaganda network.
When you use your broadcasts to push and force a narrative you know is incorrect but is good for ratings, you’re not news; you’re propaganda. When you mislead and misinform your viewers for a ratings grab, you’re not news; you’re propaganda. When money supersedes the truth, you’re not news; you’re propaganda.
Abhorrently, Bonifield even goes on to say:
“All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school, you’re just like, that’s adorable. That’s adorable. This is a business. They gotta do what they gotta do to make their money.”
Nothing could be further from the truth. If you’re in the business of reporting news, you shouldn’t be in it for the money; you should be in it for the truth. Ethics are extremely important and to write them off because “this is a business” only makes you look like a terrible, soul-less person. However, I shouldn’t be too surprised by Bonifield’s words…
CNN has always had a history of relying on Fake News to bolster their narrative. Let’s take a look…
- CNN caught selectively editing Trump’s words to make him say something he didn’t say
- CNN Chooses to Prioritize its Criticisms of Donald Trump’s Choice of Cutlery Over Chemical Warfare
- CNN reporter caught misrepresenting the size of Hillary Clinton’s crowds to make them look larger
- CNN Runs Hit-Piece on Trump, Ends up Equating African Americans with Felons
- CNN Says Secret Service had Several’ Meetings with Trump About 2nd Amendment Comment; It had Zero
- CNN Edits Out the Word ‘Crooked’ when Reporting Trump’s Tweet on Hillary
- CNN Claims Howard Stern Verified Story on Trump; Howard Stern Directly States that CNN is Lying
- CNN Edits Out Clinton’s Use of the Word ‘Bomb,’ Attacks Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’
- CNN Falsely Claims (over and over) that Donald Trump Called for “Racial Profiling”
- CNN Falsely Tells Viewers that it is Illegal to View WikiLeaks
- CNN Disputes Existence of Hillary Audiotapes; CNN Reported on the Same Tapes Previously
- CNN Falsely Claims Trump Told Crowd to Vote Twice, then Stealth Edits its Story, but Only After Media Outlets Report CNN’s Lie
- CNN Executive’s Spouse Caught Colluding with DNC, Tipping Them Off on Unreleased Polls
- CNN Caught Colluding with DNC on Questions for Trump, Cruz
- CNN Pushes Fake News Story About Russians Hacking Vermont Power Grid
- CNN’s Don Lemon Falsely Claims Anyone Can Buy an Automatic Weapon, Has No Idea What an Automatic Weapon is
- CNN Runs Highly Misleading Headline About Congressional Action on Gun Control
- CNN Anchor Claims 12 year old Girls are ‘the problem’ for Not Wanting to See Penises
- CNN lies about Nancy Sinatra’s Reaction to Trump’s Song Choice at Inauguration
- CNN Falsely Claims it Tied Fox News for Ratings on Trump’s Inauguration Day
Is there any doubt?
CNN = VERY FAKE NEWS!
UPDATE: Less than two hours after this article posted, Project Veritas released a new undercover video of CNN’s Van Jones stating that “The Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.” Which is unsurprisingly in direct contradiction to nearly everything he’s said on the air.
As if you need any more reason not to trust CNN.